Whether it’s hot or mild, the Trane XL16i offers flexible family comfort. With two-stage cooling and heating, your home will always be comfortable, even in rooms that have proven to be hard to cool in the past.
• Efficient performance – The XL16i’s SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating of up to 18.00 and HSPF of 9.0 makes it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
• ComfortLink II Communicating Capability (select models)- ComforLink II communicating technology (available when select models are matched with communicating outdoor units) connects all of your key components so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency through the lifetime of your products. When the optional Telephone Access Module (TAM) is added, you can conveniently adjust settings and receive system updates wherever you are by phone.
• Economical operation- Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home heating and cooling costs.
• Two-Stage cooling- Two stages of cooling (and heating, if applicable) meet any outdoor climate conditions and prevent interior temperature swings.
• Durable construction – Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.